An efficient and robust Project / Programme Management Office (PMO) is key to the success of every large Project or Programme. If the fundamentals within the PMO are ineffective then the processes and information of the Project or Programme will also be ineffective.
It's important to ensure each and every Project and Programme has control of:
- Change - all changes should be approriately controlled and authorised
- Finances - all costs should be monitored, forecast and reconcilled
- Planning - aligning the dependencies across projects and worstreams
- Resources - securing the necessary resources from internal and external resource pools
- Risk & Issue Management - ensuring visibility throughout the project and programme and escalation where appropriate
- Project Reporting - production of weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting to provide visibility of progress, issues and risks to key Stakeholders
Conita Consulting are experts in planning and implementing of PMOs. We would be delighted to discuss any requirements you have.